Saturday, April 19, 2008

Exploration into the basement

Our initial explorations of the House yielded several encouraging finds (some of which have been previously posted). In this footage the team investigates the basement of the House for the first time. This site is rapidly becoming the most fruitful find to date. I'm postponing all of my other active sites to dedicate myself solely to this discovery.

As you will see in the video, the actions of Mr. Cade on this particular day showed a distinct lack of professionalism and respect for the site and fellow team members. I must admit, after this incident, I questioned whether I had made the right decision in taking James on. My instincts have since proven true and any doubts about Cade have been completely alleviated, but I felt it was prudent to log the episode. At the very least Mr. Cade will have a reminder of how far he has come and how much he still has to learn.

No comments: