Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Differing Opinion

Human beings fear what they don't understand, and when we fear something our fight or flight response mechanism kicks in.

I am aware that many people do not understand my Method, and therefore do not care for it. Some of these people have become quite outspoken about their distaste for the Method, but most of these detractors have never attended a single one of my lectures and for these people I no patience. Now, if one has attended my lectures and then continues to doubt my Method's effectiveness well then, that's a difference of opinion, and I would very much enjoy the opportunity to discuss the reasons for your conclusions - although quite frankly if you attend my upcoming lecture on this particular case study any doubts and fears you have about my Method will be alleviated.

Prof. Nick Balaisis is a colleague of mine in the department of Metasociology and after attending some of my early lectures he has formed an opposing opinion about the Method. However, Prof. Balaisis has refused to come to my lectures to discuss, in front of my students, his differing opinion. So, Mr. Cade took it upon himself to interview Prof. Balaisis to try to gain some insight as to why he fears my Method.

Prof. Balaisis can be quite verbose, so I've taken the liberty of editing some of the interview but I assure you I cut nothing of significance.

No comments: